As part of the opening of a new factory in Slovakia, on the automobil industrial pole of Zavar, our customer NOVARES gives us the study and mission of moving a 20 tons industrial press from their Gevze factory in Turkey.
The goal is simple : Produce, thanks to this new production tool, the very first parts necessary to begin the production of a new vehicule directly to their clients.
PLANNING & TRANSPORT ORGANISATION :
- November 2017 : recepit of customer’s specifications.
- Solution given under 8 jours :
- Appointment of a Project Manager who visits the site and realise specific preliminary studies
- First contact with service provider who controls the connection and disconnection of the industrial press.
- Elaboration and planning of the technic solution including all the coercions linked to the nature of the goods, and especially during Christmas time.
- The operation takes place (from December 4th to January 7th)
- Means of crane from departur and at arrival
- Packaging of 2 industrial press elements
- Multi-modal transport : Road (GEBZE ® Port d’Istanbul) – Sea (Istanbul ® Gênes) – Road (Gênes ® Zavar)
- Customs declaration and documentary follow-up
- Debriefing photo feedback at every stages/steps
- The operation respected the previously set up schedule and the customer’s specifications, for his greattest satisfaction.